Monday, June 22, 2009

Something looks different, umm better

Have you noticed the new banner for Audrey needs more wooden spoons?

I hope you like the new look. I have been doing some minor tweaks for a while now, and this new graphic header is the icing on the cake. Visual artist, illustrator, and graphic designer Jacob Dewey created it. Thank you Jacob!

I'll be continuing to make improvements to the site- to make it consistent throughout, easier to navigate and more enjoyable to read. And, I'll try to post regularly such as twice a week.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for continuing to click and read. Also, I'd like to invite you to submit any questions, ideas or recipes that you'd like to see and learn more about.

Let me know what you think by sending me an email at melody_wey@yahoo.com or leaving a comment below.

I hope you like the changes,

Melody

No comments: