Friday, February 26, 2010

Listen Up! EAT Out Loud

A big kudos to EAT Magazine for taking on the new year with an exciting new venture. Editor Gary Hynes is building on the success of EAT Magazine and the online Tapas newsletter and launching EAT Out Loud, radio pod casts. I can assure you that no one is eating with their elbows on the table on this show!

Host Adrien Sala interviews local chefs, wine-makers, cookbook writers, foodies and experts to explore the amazing food scene we have on Vancouver Island. So go on, click over and check out the first episode of EAT Out Loud. And I'm not just saying this because I'm one of the interviewed guests. Well, maybe...

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I just listened to your Podcast on Eat Out Loud..great job ladies.

Melody Wey said...

Well thank you. And thanks for checking out my site afterwards!